The first step is to download the imp app from the App or Play Store. Search for “imp box controller" on iPhone or Android, or click the link below from your cell phone:
imp box controller app for iPhone
imp box controller app for Android
After downloading, just open the imp app and follow the instructions. If you need help, here are some slick pictures and helpful instructions:
**Before we begin, be sure Bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone.**
- Remove the imp box and included cords from the packaging.
- Remove the phone cord from the base of your landline phone, and insert it into the port with one (|) line on the back of your imp box.
- Take the phone cord included with the imp box and attach it to the port with (||) lines.
- Take the other end of the included cord and attach it to the port on your landline phone.
- Plug the power supply into the round port on the back of your imp box and then into a power outlet.
- You should see flashing as the box does its thing. A successful install will display 2 yellow LED lights. If any other lights appear after 30 seconds see the LED guide.
- Now, grab your smartphone and open the imp app; It will walk you through the next steps.
If you have any issues, a dedicated agent is available to help at 800-374-0056 or tap 'submit a request' at the top right corner of this page.